C++ Developer-Mac OSX (Job code:SDE MC8)
Location: Ahmedabad or Bangalore
- BCA / MCA / M.Sc IT / B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M. Tech (Preferably in Computer Science) from a reputed college
Experience:: 3-4 Years
Musikaar is seeking a C++ Developer(MAC OS X) to join its highly skilled engineering team. This role is not just about the software development. It is also about the design and architecture of their solutions. A Software Development Engineer at Musikaar is a Developer with the primary responsibility of driving design and high quality code implementation in an Agile Scrum model. This is a challenging role that provides an opportunity for engineers with strong development skills and experience that have a passion for quality, to make a significant impact by helping release top notch security products that are relied upon to keep systems, network and infrastructure secure.
- Write high-quality code to solve business and technical challenges according to product requirements.
- Fix any problems in the software pre-emptively and reactively as needed.
- Understand impact on existing systems and come up with appropriate solution
- Provide your technical expertise and feedback on product sub-systems, app research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting
- Fix bugs quickly, keeping an eye out for quality
- Review code changes that other developers made on parts of a product source code and provide input
Requirements / Skills:
- Strong C++ development experience including design and implementation on Mac OS X
- Good debugging skills on OS X platform
- Good understanding of OS X Security Architecture
- Strong Analytical skills, Strong OOAD
- Experience and expertise with secure coding practices
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Agile/scrum development methodology a plus